The hardcover edition is printed in FULL COLOR
A revolutionary new look into everything "Persian"; a MUST-READ that includes practical tips, tricks, and insights to help a new (or seasoned) Persian cat owner.
Using interviews with NINE top Persian breeders, author Candace Darnforth has created an in-depth look at what it REALLY takes to successfully live with, raise, and train a Persian Cat.
Covering all the Persian-specific topics you NEED TO KNOW, such as:
- The unique characteristics and quirks of the Persian breed
- Early routine setting, planning, and expectations
- Preparing your existing pets and family (including kids ) for a Persian
- Helpful strategies for socializing a Persian with people and other cats
- Health care advice for each stage of your Persian's life
- Grooming tips that a Persian owner needs to know
Did you just bring home your new Persian cat?
Welcome You have joined the legion of those whose lives will be forever enriched by the unconditional love and unselfish devotion shared with their Persian cat.
If you are considering adding a Persian cat to your household, or if you are already a proud owner of a Persian cat, this book will provide you with a comprehensive collection of facts, detailed history, quirks, and distinct characteristics of the Persian. Within the pages of this book, you will learn to be the best owner of a Persian cat you could possibly be
The Complete Guide to Persian Cats will provide you with sound advice on how to raise a well-adjusted cat and not a sour puss. From the first page to the last page of this book, you will discover how to navigate all aspects of your Persian cat's life, from kittenhood to old age and everything in between.
Persian cats are, perhaps, best known for their sleek, distinctive appearance and striking blue eyes. But did you know that Persian cats are one of the oldest breeds of domesticated cats in the world? Or that their coat coloring is not only determined by genetics but also the temperature of their surroundings? If you want to learn more - read on
The Complete Guide to the Persian Cats includes:
- Pros and cons of adopting or purchasing your Persian.
- How to train your Persian with love.
- A complete guide to different training methods.
- Solutions to common kitten behavior problems, such as scratching, marking, and much more.
- How to make litter-box training as quick and as easy as possible
- Feeding, grooming, and general care
- Expert contributions by top breeders