Test Your San Diego Padres Knowledge
The Ultimate San Diego Padres Trivia Book is a staple for anyone who loves baseball, sports trivia, and the Padres. You will be tested on your knowledge of mind-blowing facts from the early days of the franchise, as well as the current era of Padres baseball led by the likes of Fernando Tatis Jr., Manny Machado, Eric Hosmer, and Wil Myers. In these pages, you will find answers to over 350 trivia questions as well as hundreds of interesting facts, including:
- What is the name of the San Diego Padres' Triple A-Team and where is it located?
- The San Diego Padres have had one no-hitter thrown so far in franchise history.
- Who was the first manager of the San Diego Padres?
- The San Diego Padres are one of only two MLB teams that originated in the state of California.
- The San Diego Padres' current mascot is "The Swinging Friar."
Whether you're a lifelong fan of the Padres or are simply looking to hit one out of the park on MLB Trivia Night at your local bar, The Ultimate San Diego Padres Trivia Book is a grand slam.