Do you want to make your home smart, but aren't sure where to begin? Are you worried about hackers taking control of your smart devices? Do you want to make a smart home that keeps your family entertained, comfortable, and safe?
When you are done reading The Smart Home Manual you'll know:
- What a smart home is and what it can do for you
- How much smart homes cost
- How to start building your smart home from scratch
- How to pick the right smart home devices
- How to plan for the future of the smart home
- How to secure your smart home
After reading this book, you'll be equipped with all the tools and information you need to plan, design, and implement the smart home you've always wanted.
About The Author
Marlon Buchanan has worked in the IT field for over twenty-five years as a software developer, a college instructor, and an IT Director. In his free time, he can be found researching new smart home projects, playing sports with his children, and writing articles for his blog, HomeTechHacker.com. He holds a bachelor's degree in computer engineering and master's degrees in software engineering and business administration.