Email or call for price
Out of Print
Weather nerds love this breathtaking calendar and all its bonus content! Monthly photos showcase nature’s meteorological dramas—tornadoes, monsoon lightning, aurora borealis, rainbows, supercells, mammatus clouds, and more—as captured by storm chasers from around the globe. Plus, each date on the calendar grid retells an astounding weather event from that day in history—while still leaving enough room to write!
- More than 30 stunning weather photos taken by professional storm chasers and weather photographers
- 365 on-this-date record-book meteorological events and weather disasters
- Six pages of climate data: historical averages and weather records for major cities in the United States and internationally
- Opens to 12 x 24 inches
- Planning spread for September–December 2021
- Bonus planning space for 2023
- Official world holidays
- 34 jam-packed pages!
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
About the Author
Andrews McMeel Publishing is a leading publisher of comics and humor, cookbooks, gift, puzzles and games, and children’s books. AMP has a passion for publishing original talent, delighting consumers with innovative books and gifts that are worth sharing. It is also the nation’s top calendar publisher, producing calendars based on many top-selling properties and selling more than 15 million calendars each year.