Email or call for price
Out of Print
This petite pocket planner is a pretty and practical tool to help you stay organized while on the go. Stored in its protective slipcase, the 12-month planner fits conveniently in a purse or tote.
Each month of the Marjolein Bastin Nature's Inspiration 2022 Monthly Pocket Planner features a two-paged spread with a full-color detail from one of artist's paintings of birds, blossoms, berries, butterflies, and more, along with space to add appointments, special occasions, or reminders.
Other features include:
- Matching full-color protective slipcase
- Planner measures 4.5” x 6.5” closed, 9” x 6.5” open
- 12 months from January–December 2022
- Useful planning grid and space for notes on each monthly spread
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Year-at-a-glance pages for 2021, 2022, and 2023
- Pages in the back for names & numbers
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
About the Author
Marjolein Bastin’s passion for the natural world is of a universal quality that appeals to people the world over. You can find Marjolein’s artwork on greeting cards, calendars, dinnerware, bedding, gifts, and many other products. But for Marjolein, only one thing remains important: spending every day behind her desk painting the natural world around her.
She also writes and illustrates children’s books featuring the endearing Vera the Mouse character, which she created. Through her art and words, Marjolein offers people a simple reminder to pause and enjoy nature and allow it to be a source of serenity, energy, and healing. Finding inspiration in a bird lighting on a branch or a leaf drying in the autumn sun, Marjolein takes long walks each afternoon to seek new ideas for her artwork and her writings. Marjolein and her husband, Gaston, divide their time between country homes in Holland, Switzerland, and in Missouri, as well a tropical retreat in the Cayman Islands. Each setting provides a unique glimpse of what nature has to offer throughout the world. The couple has a son, Mischa, a daughter, Sanna, and two grandchildren.