Email or call for price
Out of Print
Enjoy a year-long virtual nature walk with Dutch artist Marjolein Bastin with this 12-month spiral-bound planner filled with her paintings and observations about the plants and animals she's encountered from the Netherlands to the American Midwest to the California coast.
As you journey through your own year, you'll enjoy the images and descriptions of goings-on at the bird feeder, in the garden, and throughout the natural world. The Marjolein Bastin Nature's Inspiration 2022 Monthly/Weekly Planner will inspire you to appreciate the beauty and wonder found in each season.
- Measures 7" x 9.5" closed; 14" x 9.5" open
- Spiral binding
- Sturdy cover
- Elastic band closure
- 12-months from January–December 2022
- Monthly planning pages at the front
- Two-page weekly spreads feature full-color art and lined page for planning
- Month at-a-glance for reference on each weekly spread
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Year at-a-glance pages for 2021, 2022, and 2023
- Extra lined pages for 2023 pre-planning, names and numbers, and notes
- Storage pocket
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
About the Author
Marjolein Bastin’s passion for the natural world is of a universal quality that appeals to people the world over. You can find Marjolein’s artwork on greeting cards, calendars, dinnerware, bedding, gifts, and many other products. But for Marjolein, only one thing remains important: spending every day behind her desk painting the natural world around her.
She also writes and illustrates children’s books featuring the endearing Vera the Mouse character, which she created. Through her art and words, Marjolein offers people a simple reminder to pause and enjoy nature and allow it to be a source of serenity, energy, and healing. Finding inspiration in a bird lighting on a branch or a leaf drying in the autumn sun, Marjolein takes long walks each afternoon to seek new ideas for her artwork and her writings. Marjolein and her husband, Gaston, divide their time between country homes in Holland, Switzerland, and in Missouri, as well a tropical retreat in the Cayman Islands. Each setting provides a unique glimpse of what nature has to offer throughout the world. The couple has a son, Mischa, a daughter, Sanna, and two grandchildren.