Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the The Iron Druid Chronicles series.
- #1: Hounded: The Iron Druid Chronicles, Book One (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Hexed: The Iron Druid Chronicles, Book Two (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #3: Hammered: The Iron Druid Chronicles, Book Three (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Trapped: The Iron Druid Chronicles, Book Five (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Hunted: The Iron Druid Chronicles, Book Six (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Shattered: The Iron Druid Chronicles, Book Seven (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Staked: The Iron Druid Chronicles, Book Eight (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Scourged (The Iron Druid Chronicles #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
Druid Atticus O’Sullivan hasn’t stayed alive for more than two millennia without a fair bit of Celtic cunning. So when vengeful thunder gods come Norse by Southwest looking for payback, Atticus, with a little help from the Navajo trickster god Coyote, lets them think that they’ve chopped up his body in the Arizona desert.
But the mischievous Coyote is not above a little sleight of paw, and Atticus soon finds that he’s been duped into battling bloodthirsty desert shapeshifters called skinwalkers. Just when the Druid thinks he’s got a handle on all the duplicity, betrayal comes from an unlikely source. If Atticus survives this time, he vows he won’t be fooled again. Famous last words.
Don’t miss any of Kevin Hearne’s phenomenal Iron Druid Chronicles novels:
HOUNDED | HEXED | HAMMERED | TRICKED | TRAPPED | HUNTED | SHATTERED | STAKED
About the Author
Kevin Hearne hugs trees, pets doggies, and rocks out to heavy metal. He also thinks tacos are a pretty nifty idea. He is the author of A Plague of Giants and the New York Times bestselling series The Iron Druid Chronicles.
“[Kevin] Hearne is a terrific storyteller with a great snarky wit. . . . Neil Gaiman’s American Gods meets Jim Butcher’s Harry Dresden.”—SFF World, on Hounded
“[Atticus is] a strong modern hero with a long history and the wit to survive in the twenty-first century. . . . A snappy narrative voice . . . a savvy urban fantasy adventure.”—Library Journal, on Hounded