Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the The Iron Druid Chronicles series.
- #1: Hounded: The Iron Druid Chronicles, Book One (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Hammered: The Iron Druid Chronicles, Book Three (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Tricked: The Iron Druid Chronicles, Book Four (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Trapped: The Iron Druid Chronicles, Book Five (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Hunted: The Iron Druid Chronicles, Book Six (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Shattered: The Iron Druid Chronicles, Book Seven (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Staked: The Iron Druid Chronicles, Book Eight (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Scourged (The Iron Druid Chronicles #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
BOOK 2 IN THE IRON DRUID CHRONICLES
Atticus O’Sullivan, last of the Druids, doesn’t care much for witches. Still, he’s about to make nice with the local coven by signing a mutually beneficial nonaggression treaty—when suddenly the witch population in modern-day Tempe, Arizona, quadruples overnight. And the new girls are not just bad, they’re badasses with a dark history on the German side of World War II.
With a fallen angel feasting on local high school students, a horde of Bacchants blowing in from Vegas with their special brand of deadly decadence, and a dangerously sexy Celtic goddess of fire vying for his attention, Atticus is having trouble scheduling the witch hunt. But aided by his magical sword, his neighbor’s rocket-propelled grenade launcher, and his vampire attorney, Atticus is ready to sweep the town and show the witchy women they picked the wrong Druid to hex.
Don’t miss any of Kevin Hearne’s phenomenal Iron Druid Chronicles novels:
HOUNDED | HEXED | HAMMERED | TRICKED | TRAPPED | HUNTED | SHATTERED | STAKED
About the Author
Kevin Hearne hugs trees, pets doggies, and rocks out to heavy metal. He also thinks tacos are a pretty nifty idea. He is the author of A Plague of Giants and the New York Times bestselling series The Iron Druid Chronicles.
“A page-turning and often laugh-out-loud-funny caper through a mix of the modern and the mythic.”—Ari Marmell, author of The Warlord’s Legacy
“Kevin Hearne breathes new life into old myths, creating a world both eerily familiar and startlingly original.”—Nicole Peeler, author of Tempest Rising
“A witty new fantasy series.”—Kelly Meding, author of Three Days to Dead