Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the The Iron Druid Chronicles series.
- #1: Hounded: The Iron Druid Chronicles, Book One (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Hexed: The Iron Druid Chronicles, Book Two (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Tricked: The Iron Druid Chronicles, Book Four (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Trapped: The Iron Druid Chronicles, Book Five (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Hunted: The Iron Druid Chronicles, Book Six (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #7: Shattered: The Iron Druid Chronicles, Book Seven (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Staked: The Iron Druid Chronicles, Book Eight (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Scourged (The Iron Druid Chronicles #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
BOOK 3 IN THE IRON DRUID CHRONICLES
Thor, the Norse god of thunder, is worse than a blowhard and a bully—he’s ruined countless lives and killed scores of innocents. After centuries, Viking vampire Leif Helgarson is ready to get his vengeance, and he’s asked his friend Atticus O’Sullivan, the last of the Druids, to help take down this Norse nightmare.
One survival strategy has worked for Atticus for more than two thousand years: stay away from the guy with the lightning bolts. But things are heating up in Atticus’s home base of Tempe, Arizona. There’s a vampire turf war brewing, and Russian demon hunters who call themselves the Hammers of God are running rampant. Despite multiple warnings and portents of dire consequences, Atticus and Leif journey to the Norse plain of Asgard, where they team up with a werewolf, a sorcerer, and an army of frost giants for an epic showdown against vicious Valkyries, angry gods, and the hammer-wielding Thunder Thug himself.
Don’t miss any of Kevin Hearne’s phenomenal Iron Druid Chronicles novels:
HOUNDED | HEXED | HAMMERED | TRICKED | TRAPPED | HUNTED | SHATTERED | STAKED
About the Author
Kevin Hearne hugs trees, pets doggies, and rocks out to heavy metal. He also thinks tacos are a pretty nifty idea. He is the author of A Plague of Giants and the New York Times bestselling series The Iron Druid Chronicles.
"It may be possible that Hearne and Atticus could be the logical heir to Butcher and Dresden."--SFFworld.com
"Hearne provides lots of zippy plotting and rocking action scenes...fans will be thrilled."--Publishers Weekly
“A page-turning and often laugh-out-loud funny caper through a mix of the modern and the mythic.”—Ari Marmell, author of The Warlord’s Legacy
“Celtic mythology and an ancient Druid with modern attitude mix it up in the Arizona desert in this witty new fantasy series.”—Kelly Meding, author of Three Days to Dead
“Kevin Hearne breathes new life into old myths, creating a world both eerily familiar and startlingly original.”—Nicole Peeler, author of Tempest Rising